KOVO Essential’s best-selling Toner Mist is a staple in any skincare routine. Not only has it been mentioned in Forbes “30 Best Beauty and Wellness Products To Help You Survive The Holiday Season” but it won Best Face Mist of 2021 from Self Magazine.
The Hydrating Toner Mist soothes and tones the skin while strengthening the skin’s microflora and its ingredients like probiotics, peptides, and hyaluronic acid help to brighten, hydrate, and protect the skin from any free radicals. The coconut water and gotu kola refines the texture of the skin to provide a smooth, radiant, complexion and it also smells like Cucumber Rose.
There’s multiple ways to use a Toner Mist that some people might not know, so here are some of our favorite ways to use it:
- First Step in a skincare routine.
- This doesn’t matter if it’s a day or night routine, this step will give your skin the perfect prime to any steps to follow. Spray 3-5 times across the face before bed or in the morning right after waking up.
- Setting your make-up
- The Toner Mist is perfect for priming the face but it’s also a great make-up setting spray. It will help lock in your make-up all day or night!
- Wetting your make-up sponge.
- Everyone knows that your make-up sponges perform best when wet and the Toner Mist can help do that! It will also make your sponge delightful and help the make-up apply evenly while toning the skin.
- Post workout
- An instant pick-me-up when you may be feeling exhausted after a good gym workout. It will help calm any redness the face might have from exercising as well as make you feel refreshed and ready for the rest of the day or night.
- Post Tanning
- Irritated skin after laying in the sun all day? Spray the toner mist over the skin no matter where! It will help to quench the thirst the skin may have after spending hours in the sun. It will leave your skin feeling calmed and refreshed.
If you haven’t tried our Hydrating Toner Mist you can get it today on kovoessentials.com and if you have tried it - share some tips with us on social media about how you use your Toner Mist by tagging @kovoessentials in your post or using the hashtag #KOVOGlow.