Bio-Cellulose Under Eye Patches
These brightening Under Eye Patches soothe and recharge fatigued under eyes with pro-grade peptides and nourishing antioxidants that deliver cooling, de-puffing, and awakening benefits to delicate under eye skin.
- Purpose: De-Puff + Brighten + Plump
- Result: Soothed, Recharged, and Restored Under Eyes
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Skin Concerns: Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Inflammation
- Texture: Bio-Cellulose Mask Patches with Cooling Gel-like Feel
- Powered By: Peptide Proteins + Antioxidants + Hemp
- Our bio-cellulose patch material retains 100x more fluid then its dry weight, delivering ample amounts of our nourishing anti-aging formulation, deeply into the skin.
- These patches stay put, adhering like a second skin, creating a seal for deep penetration to multiple layers of the skin, all while giving you full mobility to multi-task.
- 20mg-100mg of Broad-Spectrum CB+ delivers strong anti-inflammatory benefits to de-puff and relieve dark circles.
- Peptide proteins recharge and firm tired skin by promoting increased collagen and elastin fiber production.
Single Pair: 1 Set of Patches
5-Pack: 5 Sets of Patches
When: Anytime, Day or Night
How: Remove the protective film from both sides of each patch. Apply onto clean skin, following the contours under each eye. Leave on for 15 minutes and discard after use. Gently pat remaining serum into the skin.
Good for All Skin Types, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Chemical Free, Fragrance Free, Plant-based.
Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Broad-spectrum Hemp Sativa Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Dipteryx Odorata Seed Ferment Filtrate, Water & Yogurt Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Water (Aqua), Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Asiaticoside (and) Asiatic Acid (and) Madecassic Acid (GOTU KOLA), Aspen Bark, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate